Wednesday 23 March 2011

I'm Sorry to Hear That

I'm Sorry to Hear That
Author: Susan Keane Baker
Edition: 1
Binding: Paperback
ISBN: 0974998656
Category: Medical



I'm Sorry to Hear That: Real Life Responses to Patients' 101 Most Common Complaints About Health Care


From the patient's perspective, a complaint about healthcare or service is an urgent statement of fact. Download I'm Sorry to Hear That medical books for free.
"I am here where I don't want to be", "I am frightened and unsure what will happen next", "I put my trust in you, and now something is wrong", "How can I be sure I will be okay?" When you respond to a patient's complaint, you are responding to the patient's sense of helplessness and anxiety. The service recovery scripts offered in this book can help you recover a patient's confidence in you and your organization. "I'm Sorry to Hear That.." Real Life Responses to Patients' 101 Most Common Complaints About Health Care provides you with: More than 300 responses you can choose from when patients complain about billing, service quality, Get I'm Sorry to Hear That our bestseller medical books.

download

I'm Sorry to Hear That Free


"I am here where I don't want to be", "I am frightened and unsure what will happen next", "I put my trust in you, and now something is wrong", "How can I be sure I will be okay?" When you respond to a patient's complaint, you are responding to the patient's sense of helplessness and anxiety. The service recovery scripts offered in this book can help you recover a patient's confidence in you and your organization. "I'm Sorry to Hear That. I am here where I don't want to be", "I am frightened and unsure what will happen next", "I put my trust in you, and now something is wrong", "How can I be sure I will be okay?" When you respond to a patient's complaint, you are responding to the patient's sense of helplessness and anxiety. The service recovery scripts offered in this book can help you recover a patient's confidence in you and your organization. "I'm Sorry to Hear That.." Real Life Responses to Patients' 101 Most Common Complaints About Health Care provides you with: More than 300 responses you can choose from when patients complain about billing, service quality,

Related Books: "I'm Sorry to Hear That"


Eat THAT Cookie!: Make Workplace Positivity Pay Off...For Individuals, Teams, and Organizations


American Journal of Nursing 2010 Book of the Year Award Winner!Make Workplace Positivity Pay Off ... For Individuals, Teams and OrganizationsIs it possible to create a positive workforce in negative times?Yes, it is, says speaker, strategist and cons

Love Your Patients! Improving Patient Satisfaction with Essential Behaviors That Enrich the Lives of Patients and Professionals


Love Your Patients! is a guide to the words and actions that healthcare workers can offer to enhance any patient's healthcare experience. Written by a psychologist-turned-Emergency Room physician, the advice is gentle and uncomplicated, yet vibrantly

Hey Cupcake! We Are ALL Leaders


Leaders aren't always who you think they are. Eventually, most of us will be called on to lead someone, whether it s a department, a shift, a project team or a new employee. And speaker, strategist, and author Liz Jazwiec, RN, says being a good leade

The HCAHPS Handbook: Hardwire Your Hospital for Pay-For-Performance Success


Pay For Performance is Here. Is Your Hospital Ready To Compete in a Market That Keeps Getting Tougher and Tougher?Hospitals have always felt pressure to provide excellent clinical care. And now that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care A

No comments:

Post a Comment